Personal Expenses for Coaches/Volunteers/Board Members
All Expenses must be submitted online through the following form and receipts must be included.
<< GMBA Expense Submissions Form >>
**must use @gmba.ca email to access**
What is required to submit and expense?
- Submitter's email address
- Recipient of Expense payment
- Recipients mailing address
- Nature of the Expense
- Total Value of the Expense
- Date of the Expense
- Copy of all receipts for the expense
- Additional comments (optional)
Common Types of Expenses
- Coaching Clinic Fees
- Police Record Check fees
- Office & Adminstrative Expenses
Note: Travel and Team expenses should continue to be managed by team budgets and are not GMBA Organizational expenses
Who can Submit Expenses to GMBA?
Expenses may only be submitted by members with a valid @gmba.ca email address, depending on your role with the organization, you may submit directly, or request an authorized person submit on your behalf.
All expenses will be reviewed by the Finance Committee and/or the Treasurer and only approved expenses, with valid receipts will be re-imbursed.
- Rep & Select Coach and Assistant Coach expenses must be submitted by your Head Coach.
- House League Coach and Assistant Coach expenses must be submitted by your commissioner
- Board Member expense can be submitted directly
- Volunteer & Committee expenses must be submitted by you key GMBA contact.